Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Journey

Next Tuesday I will be embarking on my new journey to weight loss and healthy living. I will be seeing Dr. Rick Slott (www.DrSlott.com) next Monday and will start the program the next day. Needless to say I am both excited and nervous. I have been on so many diets. I've had some short lived successes but mostly just gave up and went back to my old eating habits. This time around I am looking to make permanent life style changes. I know it will be difficult but I am determined to do this. For myself but also for my family. I was concerned about letting the word out about this due to my past failures but I realized that I need the support of family and friends and that blogging about it will be therapeutic (and it may provide some accountablity also). Tomorrow I celebrate my 45th birthday. I hope to make this next year my healthiest and happiest yet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment