Thursday, July 30, 2009

Vegetables and Exercise-Drat!

Well, things have started out well with my weight loss program. The protein shakes are pretty tasty and I have been able to stick to the plan pretty well but the vegetables are not making my stomach happy. I'm sure it's wondering what I am doing to it since it's used to steaks, ice cream, burgers, bread, etc. Hopefully things will settle down soon! I am pretty tired but should start feeling more energy as time goes on. I will return for my second B vitamin injection tomorrow-hopefully, that will give me a boost! I haven't exercised yet but plan to swim as soon as the afternoon storms go away. When I can't swim I should go to the workout room at the clubhouse but I haven't made it there yet. Exercise is really going to be my biggest challenge but I know it is a vital part of the program-for weight loss, energy, stress relief, etc. I am going to have to PUSH myself in this area. I am a little apprehensive about this weekend as at least at work, I am busy all the time and have an easier time keeping my mind off food. Angel and I are going to buy school uniforms this Saturday and I do plan to exercise in some way or another, but there is nothing much else going on. I'm going to have to plan more things to do for weekends. Maybe a project. Any ideas??

No comments:

Post a Comment