Monday, August 3, 2009

Weekend blunders

The weekend started off well enough-swimming Friday night and back to school shopping Saturday morning. By the time we got home Saturday, I was wiped out and spent the remainder of the day resting. I didn't even have the energy to go to the pool. And if you know me, I must have been tired if I gave up pool time on a beautiful, sunny, hot day. Sunday I was still feeling exhausted and stayed home all day just laying around. I really don't know what was wrong with me. Still having some stomach problems but not as bad. I stuck to the diet pretty well Saturday during the day but that night I had some toast. I felt so guilty for having it and it didn't even taste very good. Sunday again I did okay until the evening. I had some bean with bacon soup loaded with saltine crackers (one of my favorites). Certainly not on my diet. I slept pretty well Sunday night and got up early to take Angel to the church by 6:45. The youth group is leaving for camp in NC today (The Wilds). She will be gone a week and I sure will miss her. The kids aren't allowed to take cell phones with them so no texting or talking until she returns. It will be a quiet week.
I actually feel more energized today. Maybe I needed the carbs. Who knows. But I will be back to following the diet very strictly this week. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment