Sunday, August 9, 2009

Men

Unfortunately, I let myself be seduced by two men Saturday night, Ben and Jerry. And they were on sale. How could a girl resist? Don't worry. John wasn't jealous-he got ice cream, too!!

Really, it didn't taste as good as I thought it would (guilt playing a part) and hopefully I will be able to resist the temptation next time. I've been up and down with following the meal plan the last few days. I'm still making better choices and eating much less than I was but I need to stick to the plan to have the best chance at meaningful weight loss. I go back to see the doctor tomorrow and will have my first official weigh in. I know I have lost some. It will be interesting to see how much. I'm definitely feeling more energy which is great.

Check back soon to get an update on the amount I have lost so far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment