Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Poor Choices

Yesterday I made a host of poor choices with food but the good news is I feel back on track today.
Poor choices:
1. Popcorn (low calorie but too many carbs and definitely not on the diet)
2. Buffet at lunch. Started out well with a salad but then had to much tempura fried fish and a small amount of mac and cheese.
3. Should have just had a salad for dinner given what I ate at lunch but I cooked John and I each a steak (mine was the correct size for my evening 7 oz of protein-of course, I had already had plenty of protein earlier). I had a salad and a very small red potato with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Lite on it. No potatoes allowed on the diet of course, as well as the "butter".

I was just completely off track yesterday. Don't really know why but today is another day!! I'm going to get my Vitamin B shot today. Hopefully talking to the girls in the office will help keep me motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment